Select your status

Below, we’ve gathered some helpful resident resources and quick responses to any questions you might have. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, please contact us at the main office.


    General FAQs

  • How do I submit a request to have maintenance repairs in my home?

    • At Keesler Family Housing, a designated phone line with dispatcher has been set up to answer all resident maintenance service requests. The phone number is 1-855 452 FIXX(3499). This maintenance phone line will be answered 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. All maintenance emergencies will be answered immediately.

      Life threatening emergencies should be directed to 911.

  • What pets are we allowed to have in our homes?

    • The pets that are permissible in your home are those which are domesticated and are traditionally kept in the home. These pets are identified as dogs*, cats, birds, gerbils, hamster, guinea pigs, turtles, and fish. Two walking pets are allowed (two dogs or two cats or one cat and one dog).

      *Certain breeds of dogs (and dogs that have any of the following breed lineage) will not be permitted to be boarded in the Premises or allowed in the Neighborhood:  Pitt Bulls (American Staffordshire Bull Terrier, or English Staffordshire Bull Terrier), Rottweilers, Chow Chows, doberman Pinschers, Siberian Huskies, Perro de Presa Canario, and wolf hybrids to include any mixed restricted breed.

  • What is the trash pick-up schedule?

    • Weekly Trash Pick-Up is provided. Trash collection is every Monday of every week.  Please keep containers tightly closed and locked at all times. Please check Facebook or with your Neighborhood Office for holiday trash collection schedules. Should you need pick up of a holiday tree, please call 1-855 452 FIXX (3499) to schedule.

  • Wildlife Note

    • It is very important that dumpsters are kept closed and locked at all times and that food is not left outside, including pet food.  Our pristine location means that wildlife is abundant.  Please do not feed, approach or photograph wildlife.  

  • Yard Waste

    • Yard Waste, such as dead plants, grass, leaves, small branches, clippings, and limbs are to be placed in yard waste or paper bags only and will be collected at the regular trash pick-up.

  • Recycling

    • Hunt Military Communities will be participating in a recycling program A bin will be provided, and recycled items will be collected every Thursday  The following items are NOT eligible for recycling:  Refrigerators, freezers, oil and other petroleum projects, paint and tires.  Please contact your Neighborhood Office for more information.

  • Bulk Trash Pick-Up

    • Residents are reminded that there are no bulk refuse disposal areas within the housing neighborhoods. All bulky items such as furniture, toys, barbecue grills and appliances are to be placed on the curb the evening before, or by 6 AM the morning of the scheduled bulk trash collection. Residents may not place bulk items on the curb other than during these times. If other than a scheduled collection day, trash must be transported to the bulk trash dumpster located by Self-Help at the maintenance building. There are two dumpsters available for bulk items too large to fit in your container.  Call the maintenance office to schedule bulk pickup up in advance.  There is one large dumpster at the maintenance building. 

  • Will I need to maintain my lawn?

    • Hunt Military Communities is pleased to maintain the landscape (mowing, trimming, edging) of all common areas including greenways, parks, and play areas within the neighborhoods. The front yards of all homes will also be maintained by Hunt. If you have a fenced - in backyard, this will be the only turf area that you will be responsible to maintain. Residents are required to keep these areas free of any items that may prohibit the landscaping crews from maintaining these areas. Yards which are not kept free of toys, trash, abandoned items, pet waste or debris will not be mowed.

      If you desire to maintain your own lawn, please visit the neighborhood office to complete form.
      Residents are responsible for weeding flower and planting beds.

  • How do I submit a request to install items in and around my home?

    • You must submit a written request at your Neighborhood Office to make any alterations to the exterior or interior of the home. No changes can be made without written permission from the Management office.

      Changes that require written permission include, but are not limited to, interior paint changes using standard colors, installing insured satellite dishes that are not secured to any part of the home, fence installation, and air conditioners.

      Changes/additions that are not allowed include, but are not limited to, hot tubs, tree houses, trampolines, above ground pools deeper than 12 inches, and tree swings

  • How do I report neighborhood issues?

    • Your Keesler Family Housing Neighborhood Office is open Monday through Friday, 0700 to 1800 to assist with any need. You may call or visit to discuss any concerns. Please contact the management office to report neighbor concerns, abandoned vehicles, safety hazards, inoperative street lights and sprinklers, stray cats and dogs, noise violations, etc.  Hunt Military Communities want to ensure that you and your family are comfortable in your home and have peace of mind regarding your neighborhood.

  • How do I request permission to have out of town guests in our home?

    • Guests and guest vehicles must be registered with the Neighborhood Management Office if staying longer than 48 hours. Simply call or visit the Neighborhood Management Office in advance of your guest's visit to notify the staff.
      Written approval is required for all guests staying over 30 days.

  • Do I need to notify Hunt Military Communities when I will be away from my home?

    • Residents who will be away from their homes more two weeks must notify their Neighborhood Management Office. The resident should leave an emergency contact number with Management in case of emergencies.

  • Do I need to report changes that would affect my housing status?

    • Changes in pay, number of dependents, duty location, etc. must be reported to the Neighborhood Management Offices immediately. All information regarding your residence needs to remain current in the Neighborhood Management Office including phone numbers, automobile registration, pet information and emergency contacts.

  • What happens when it’s time to move?

    • When you find out you’ll be moving, please stop by your Neighborhood Office to complete a Notice to Vacate.  This is a legal requirement in your lease agreement.  You may complete a Notice to Vacate even if you have not yet received your orders. Your lease requires that you give at least 30 days’ notice. You may also set up appointments for your pre-move and move out appointments at this time.

  • What if I’m moving to another Hunt Military Communities location?

    • Lucky you!  Hunt Military Communities has a loyalty program for residents moving to another Hunt site which can put money in your pocket!  Please contact your Neighborhood Office for details. 

  • How do I make a suggestion to Hunt Military Communities?

    • Hunt encourages and welcomes resident communication. You may enjoy the open door policy of the Resident Services Offices. All letters and phone calls will be responded to. Your resident website, offers a resident instant feedback link as well.

      Several avenues for resident feedback, suggestions and comments have been provided. Specifically, residents are randomly contacted following service requests, all potential residents are requested to complete customer feedback cards, random surveys regarding maintenance service are randomly distributed and yearly, all homes receive a survey conducted via third-party.